It’s the end of the first week of 2017, it’s FRIDAY, PAYDAY, time to take on new challenges, take on action and get ready to move ahead in all of your goals.
Definitely get going and move forward, never hold yourself back. But if you are the type to become easily overwhelmed, you may want to declutter your life a bit before taking on a bunch of new things. Here are a few tips on how to get it done.
1. Remove yourself from groups you don’t participate in or that provide no value to you. 9 times out of 10 if the group is full of links but no real conversations, it’s time to go.
2. Unsubscribe from unwanted emails. It takes some time but if you have 40,000+ unread emails it may be worth it. Trust me. I have 6 emails all with thousands of unread emails. It’s a mess
3. Unless your posts are already scheduled out, delete the damn DRAFTS.
4. Unfollow unnecessary accounts. Instagram. Twitter is a common one.
5. Slowly unfollow those people who fall under “a non-motherf&*king” factor on facebook. Because we don’t have time for drama. You can be friends, just unfollow the drama and bs.
If you have more tips, please comment and share!!